TERMS & CONDITIONS
Your Brand Brokers Inc. ("we", "our") cannot be held liable for delays in delivery due to circumstances beyond our control including but not limited to: war, inclement weather or other Acts of God, labor strikes or lockouts anywhere along the supply chain, factory, carrier, or buyer error.
- Factory artwork preparation is included with minimum quantity order, provided the graphic file supplied meets our requirements.
- Creative work which includes vectoring bitmap/raster files is billable @ $30/hr.
Cancelled orders will be invoiced for all costs incurred up to the moment of cancellation.
- Reference: Pantone™ solid coated colors @ 100%.
- NB: Offset (aka CMYK or 4 color process) and sublimation techniques (aka heat transfer) cannot reliably reproduce PMS colors.
Copyright / Self Promotion
- We cannot be held liable to claims of copyright infringement arising from a buyer’s instructions as we assume the buyer has obtained the trademark owner’s permission.
- ll trade or registered marks shown on our website or in our literature are present only to demonstrate our production capabilities; they belong to their rightful owners and will deleted from our database upon request.
- We cannot duplicate articles produced by another supplier.
- In order to have the closest match possible furnish artwork used to produce the original as well as a physical sample.
- Lead time permitting, a preproduction sample will be produced at no charge to the buyer.
Errors & Liability
- The buyer is responsible for goods produced according to the approved layout or sample.
- Re-orders to correct a buyer’s error may be discounted at our discretion; those due to our error will be repaired or replaced at our discretion at no cost to the buyer
- We do not discount sub-quality merchandise.
- Only the quantity of product returned will be repaired or replaced.
Based on orders up to 1000 units, via consolidated air freight:
- Samples - in hand 7-10 days following artwork approval.
- Full order - in hand 14-18 days following artwork approval.
With factory approval, rush orders are subject to an additional handling fee if the in-hands requirements in in conflict with consolidated shipping schedules.
We reserve the right to grant and refuse credit at our discretion.
- New Customers (5 orders or less placed in the last 12 months): 50% deposit at artwork approval / balance + freight at time of shipping.
- Established Customers (6+ orders previous year/account is current): Net 30 days (credit limit at our discretion / a deposit may be required).
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, company cheque, direct deposit, interac e-transfer.
- Established customers can save an additional 2.5% by paying within 10 days by any method other than credit card.
- Sampling is included for orders of 1,000 pcs or more, lead time permitting.
- Orders of less than 1,000 pcs are subject to non-refundable sampling fees that vary according to the product.
- Allow 10 days for production, shipping, and approval.
- Effective October 2017.
- All prices CAD$ (dealer may sell for less).
- Federal / Provincial sales tax extra, based on the location of the buyer (bill-to address).
- We reserve the right to modify prices without notice or obligation.
- Prices include Canadian duty. Goods imported into Canada and destined for the US are subject to US duty and brokerage fees.
Molds, dies, films, jigs, cassettes, templates or other production assists are discarded after 2 years of inactivity.
We reserve the right to ship and invoice accordingly ±5% of the quantity ordered.
- Furnish our job number, invoice number, and previous PO number.
- Examine goods upon receipt; claims dated more than 30 days following receipt will be ignored.
- Obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number to ensure that the shipment back to our office is not refused and returned to sender.
- Claims arising from goods missing or damaged while in transit are to be made against the carrier.
Right of Refusal
We reserve the right to refuse to produce an order for any reason at our discretion.
- We are a b2b company serving the promotional products industry of distributors as an importer/wholesaler supplier and as such do not sell to the general public.
- Any inquiries from the general public will be replied to with our recommended distributor in their vicinity.
- F.O.B. Toronto M3C 0J5. The buyer is responsible for freight charges.
- We reserve the right to upgrade service levels and invoice accordingly to meet the buyer’s in-hands requirements.
- Tracking information is provided by shipment notification e-mail upon online booking.
If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions, please contact us by writing to us at: email@example.com.
© 2017 Your Brand Brokers Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.