ACCOUNTS / PAYMENTS
New customers and low-volume customers (purchased less than $5,000 during the previous 12 months):
- orders < $1,000 payment in full is required before production is authorized.
- orders > $1,001 payment of 50% required upon artwork or samle approval, balance upon shipping.
For established hign-volume customers (purchased over $5000 during the previous 12 months):
- terms of 2.5%10*, net30 days will be extended as long as the account is current and sales volume is mainrtained;
- we may require a deposit at our discretion for unusally large value orders;
- 2.5%10 discount is calculated on the subtotal before transportation charges and tax(es), and is only available for cash payments (cheque, bank draft, interac e-transfer, direct deposit); credit card payments are NOT eligible;
- at our discretion, credit privileges may be revoked.
- Click on ORDERS > OPEN AN ACCOUNT
- read and agree to the ACCOUNT TERMS AND CONDITIONS by clicking on the link
- upon your agreement, the OPEN AN ACCOUNT form will be revealed
- fill out and submit the form
We accept the following as payment:
- company cheque
- bank draft
Mailing address: 301-133 Wynford Drive, North York, ON M3C 0J5
- direct deposit
Bank details: TD Canada-Trust, transit 02302, institution 004, account 320-5222078
To pay an invoice by credit card:
- VIEWING IN A BROWSER: click the PAY SECURELY ONLINE button and fill in the payment form. A receipt will be emailed.
- VIEWING A HARD COPY / PDF: go to the unique url located under the total amount due and fill in the payment form. A receipt will be emailed.
- Click REQUEST A CALL BACK (found at the top right of any page of our website), enter your telephone number and we will call you at our earliest convenience to take your card details over the phone. A receipt will be emailed.
- DO NOT send credit card information by email as it is not secure.
We can work with any file format however, vector files are ideal. Files with the following extensions are vector format, as long as the file itself does not contain any raster images (i.e. .jpg, .png, .bmp):
- .ai (Adobe Illustrator)
- .eps (Encapsulated PostScript)
- .svg (Scalable Vector Graphics)
- .pdf (Portable Document Format)
Make sure that fonts are saved as outlines, especially if design uses commercial fonts.
No artwork? No problem. Just provide the basics like text, logo, and color scheme and we will create the perfect design for you.
BILLING / ORDERS
YES. For any product, ordering a split quantity of attachments is allowed and you will still pay the combined quantity price.
YES - splitting the total quantity between different metal finishes does not affect the combined quantity price for billing. Each optional finish will be invoiced for the quanity ordered.
No. If reordered within 24 months of the initial / last order, die charges and set up charges are waived; merchandise is billed at the current list prices.
- Within reason, random samples are always free.
- Unless a courier account number is provided, samples are sent by parcel post.
- > 1,000 units or more charges are included.
- < 1,000 units charges vary by product.
No. All our products / services are taxable for Canadian customers (foreign companies are exempt). The amount of tax levied is based on the rate proscribed by the buyer's province of record, regardless of where the merchandise is delivered.
With factory approval we can accomodate most in-hands requirements without charging a premium.
We do add a $30-$50 surcharge only when the in-hands date is in conflict with the factory completion date and our consolidated shipping date, requiring that the rush job be shipped by itself. Note that next-day shipping from our office to final desitnation may be required to meet the in-hands date.
For more information on this subject, please consult our TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
We will make it right.
Artwork and order details are reviewed and proofed 6 times throughout the order lifecycle. Upon receipt from the factory every order is inspected for quality and accuracy before it is shipped, so the probabability that an order with an error or quality control problem gets shipped is extremely small. In fact, in the 6 years that we have been in business we have had 0 typo and 2 quality problems that were both resolved quicklyand at no cost to the buyer.
Yes. Pick ups can be made during office hours Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EST.
Yes. Please provide the account number at time of ordering.
Yes. Shipping is FOB North York, ON M3C 0JC. Our preferred carrier is UPS. We add a $4 handling fee per shipment. We will ship collect upon request. 3rd party billing is only possible if the 3rd party billing account number is provided.
Any shortages due to damaged or missing boxes should be taken up with the carrier, so it is important to inspect your shipment upon receipt.
YES. Please contact us regarding custom branding for packaging .
The answer depends on how strictly you interpret 'exactly':
- NO if you do not want to be able to distinguish between the sample and production parts
- YES if the production parts are very close to the sample
We run across this situation often enough to know that most clients are OK with as close as possible but to make sure and time permitting, we will produce a sample for approval at no charge regardless of the quantity ordered.
On average between 2-3 weeks. For large voliume orders and orders requiring preproduction samples for approval, lead times can be 5-6 weeks.
NO. All assembly / packaging is included in the price and done at the factory.
Brass is a standard finish, so it is included in the product's base price, while gold is an extra charge option. Brass plated parts, when seen by themselves are often confused with gold parts but when compared side by side, brass is more yellow while gold is more orange.